Nananana Batman! Huntress and Harley Quinn watercolours. Gift for a friend. enjoy!
Posts Tagged ‘Harley Quinn’
Here are some more commissions from ECCC!
Let’s start with Arya Stark! One of my favourite postcard commissions from the show.
Followed by a super fun Rogue and Gambit
Can’t have a convention without a Harley postcard commission.
And lastly, the awesome Thor! Another postcard
Commissions from ECCC! One of my favourites from the show is the Harley Quinns piece. It was a really fun idea and right when I got it I knew what I wanted to draw.
Also a postcard Harley Quinn.
Han Solo with Princess Leia and baby Lola (I was asked to add the couples baby in the piece and it was such a cute idea) as the star!
Next is Cheshire Cat.
And lastly a Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls!
Harley Quinn and Joker up to trouble smashing a Batman toy. Poor Batman toy….
All the girls love Gambit, even the DC comics girls! Rogue tries to fight off Ivy and Harley as they try to chase after Gambit. Older commission that I forgot to post
Here are a few more commissions for NYCC 2011!
First we start off with one of my favourite pieces from the weekend. Catwoman and Poison Ivy teasing Batman. He is all wrapped up with love!
Of course it can’t be a show without the awesome Harley Quinn
We have the wonderful Oracle
And lastly a little fun at the playground with Green Goblin and Spiderman!
Here are some more commissions from NYCC 2011!
Pirates! Pirate Gwen Stacy with Pirate Spiderman
Catwoman holding Harley and Poison Ivy Toys
Death from Sandman
Batman and Robin
Harley Quinn inspi sketch!
I decided to do 3 designs since I’ve been getting a lot of request for Harley.
Putting these together will be a bit harder than the rest since her traditional design has a lot of cross diagnol-ing what nots hah.
Design 1 (left): Easiest to find in your closet design.
- Red plaid button up. Changing the collar white is optional!
- Waist high pencil skirt. Add her diamond logo with fabric or fabric paint. If you don’t like pencil skirts, opt for an A-Line or shorts even.
- Red tights are optional. You can also get patterned red/black/white tights too if you like.
- Black boots or sexy high heels!
Design 2 (middle): Most difficult to find in your closet. I made this design based of rompers. Rompers seem to be really popular these days. I know Silly always looks super cute in them so I wanted to do a romperesk HQ design : )!
- The best thing to do with the romper is to find a pattern of it and edit it to create the split black and red look. Or you can buy a white romper, unseam it, dye the seperate pieces, then sew it back together. With this design, it’s a little poofy at the legs and there is black lace at the bottom. You can make the poof by hemming the bottoms with elastic. Make sure the rompers have the diamond logo once again : )!
- Checkered bandana or scarf.
- Black and red hair ties. This design the hair ties/clips are the shapes of diamonds.
- Striped arm warmers (or knee high socks cut at the feet to put your hands through).
- Black/red gloves. The loose fit at the wrist is optional.
- Any kind of tights. Red/black/white any combo.
- Black and/or red boots. This design has a cowboy boot cut at the top but more sleeker/hugs the leg more and has a higher heel than regular cowboy boots. Any kind of boots would do.
Design 3 (right): Kind of easy to find in your closet or to buy.
- Red hoodie. Hoodie being a crop kind is optional. Black fuzzies around the hood is also optional.
- Black fitted top.
- Red/black shorts. Or red/black pants. I’ve seen Hot Topic selling those types of pants in the recent past.
- Checkered tights are optional. Or any sort of red/black/white tights. Having them two different colors would be cool : ).
- Red/black shoes. Converses, boots, flats. Whichever you prefer.
I hope this is helpful for all of you who asked me about Harley Quinn inspired outfits for Halloween and all that jazz >w<!
Also this is my first villain inspi sketch. Yay!
Here is another awesome scan I got from another commission I did at the FanExpo. This one is of Ivy and Harley and the scan comes from Patrick. Thank you! This was fun because Patrick gave me four options of different paired characters. I looked over the list and I went with the idea that popped in my head first! I saw Harley and Ivy and I knew I wanted to draw them right away.